Barista Blog

Coffee-related talk, Home Roaster Gatherings, Traditions and Shares, Etc.

Barista Blog

Postby CodaBun » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 am

LifeIsLikeABoxOfCoffee.jpg
LifeIsLikeABoxOfCoffee.jpg (51.77 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Alright, I just quit the coffee biz to work from home and write and finish school, but to cope with my coffee-making withdrawals I've started a barista blog, just to talk coffee. It's the next best thing to actually being behind the espresso machine cranking out gorgeous cappuccinos and lattes all morning. Anyway, it's coming along nicely, but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, what people would be actually interested in hearing about on a coffee blog? So far, I've got a few informative posts about the uses of coffee grinds, or green coffee bean supplements, etc. and then I've got a few sort of personal posts which are just me rambling about my life, and then I've got a bunch of posts about coffee-inspired artistic masterpieces. Cultural impact of coffee, and Starbucks, and Starbucks fanatics, and I'm also working on a piece about Fair Trade, and what that really means, and the efforts of Equator Coffee to improve life for rural coffee growers, etc. Anyway... Check it out, let me know if you like it, and any ideas you might have that I could use for a post?
Last edited by CodaBun on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodaBun
Green Bean
Green Bean

Re: Barista Blog

Postby CodaBun » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 am

The Blog is called Barista Banter, on blogspot. Check it out.
CodaBun
Green Bean
Green Bean

Return to Coffee Chatter