HaoYu roaster

HaoYu roaster

Postby cowboyracer43 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

I have come across two roasters after googling Haoyu. Both are priced under $150 but appear to be seeking the sale of a large number to a wholesaler/retailer. I am easily dazzled and distracted by bells, whistles and looks. (I was always partial to the cutest cheerleaders, too. Shallow, I know, but, still . . . ) http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/71108 ... chine.html

Cute, huh? Does anyone know anything about this hot chick? Does she put out good coffee.
Some folks are like slinkies. They are good for nothing but they make me smile when pushed down the stairs. I call them liberals.
cowboyracer43
Tan Bean
Tan Bean

Re: HaoYu roaster

Postby bigbells » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm

That raises every single "if it seems too good to be true, it is" hair on my head.
Dave Bellware
Roast: Behmor 1600. Grind: Baratza Encore. Brew: Behmor Brazen.
bigbells
Past Crop
Past Crop

Postby cowboyracer43 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 pm

bigbells wrote:That raises every single "if it seems too good to be true, it is" hair on my head.

Yeag, Big, but your pic shows a whole lot more hair than does my head. The last time I went in to renew my license, the nice clerk kept looking up at me as she filled in her blanks: Eyes, green, hair er, er, shiny.

I wonder if Sweet Maria has any hair left?
Some folks are like slinkies. They are good for nothing but they make me smile when pushed down the stairs. I call them liberals.
cowboyracer43
Tan Bean
Tan Bean

Postby bigbells » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 am

I'm 99% certain that you wouldn't actually pay for the privilege of being ripped off by an overseas scammer. I'm only 95% certain that somewhere, someone won't see your post and think the offer is legitimate. At the risk of overstating the obvious, there is zero chance of purchasing any of the pictured coffee roasters for the prices claimed, and 100 percent chance that you will never again see one cent of any money spent.

A shopper went into a store that was advertising ground beef for $1 per pound and came out disappointed that there was none in stock. The shopper went to another store where he was told that ground beef was $4 per pound. "The store down the street has it for $1 per pound", says the shopper. "Why don't you get it there, then?" says the clerk. "Because they don't have any", says the shopper. "Oh", says the clerk. "When we don't have any, we sell it for 50 cents per pound."
Dave Bellware
Roast: Behmor 1600. Grind: Baratza Encore. Brew: Behmor Brazen.
bigbells
Past Crop
Past Crop

Return to Choosing a Roaster